Post-Prohibition Whiskeys

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

MichaelFla

Reaction score
I was approached this afternoon to purchase a collection of 1930s whiskey bottles, unopened, or to determine if I knew of anybody who might be interested.I know there is a niche market for these, but I personally know nobody who collects them.If anybody is interested, please IM me and I can put you in contact with the broker.

MichaelFla

Reaction score
No, as it was presented to me they are the full sized bottles. But I haven't seen them, so the broker might have been wrong. I can call today to verify.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
In my experience there isn't a lot of interest in fiths. If they're early enough in the 30's with the medicinal use labels maybe. That and the so called "bitters". They can all be a bit expensive to ship.My experience is limited though.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
If the don't show any evap or cloudiness, they should be good for one thing anyway.As long as the seal is in place.

ScottBSA

Reaction score
I have seen advertisement for unopened old spirits bottles somewhere locally. I will see if I can find it and let you know. Scott

sunrunner

Reaction score
then agene , they may not be as old as there saying .

MichaelFla

Reaction score
Well, I passed the information of the interested party on to the broker, who in turn said she would pass it to the owner.By providing a possible buyer it assures that the broker will call me more often when bottles come available. If they are not what I or my neighbor collect, I will continue to advertise them here.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally_Mac