HELP WITH EBAY PROBLEM!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
I have bought all my items on ebay with a USA postal money order...very few dealers have said no ..we take only pay pal...I am having trouble now as a dealer said it is ok to "BUY IT NOW "with a postal money order...but when I put in buy it now up pops the pay with pay pal or credit card and will not let me get beyond that..the dealer is working with me to get around this as some dealers have done so in the past..my question is ..how does a dealer take down the pay now with pay pal or credit card?THANKS FOR ANY HELP THAT I MIGHT PASS ALONG TO THE DEALER! JAMIE

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I think all the seller has to do is mark the item as paid on their "my ebay" when the check arrives and mail it out. I only did it once and that was a couple years ago. I don't have anything to test it on now.

Plumbata

Reaction score
For sellers creating BIN listings/auctions, there is an option to "Require immediate payment" if the buyer buys it now (doesn't work if a best offer is accepted, of course). Simply tell them to edit the listings and uncheck the "Require immediate payment" box so you can buy the items. Good luck!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu