Swifts Syphilitic Specific, new bottle in my collection!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Just won a Swifts Syphilitic Specific from e-bay. Cobalt blue, 9 inches high, a beautiful early med. Maybe when the new changes are made I will be able to posts pics

nhpharm

Reaction score
Beauty! I've always wanted one of those! Congratulations for sure!

glass man

Reaction score
A great one ANDY! They are beautiful and last I heard [some years ago] they were in the near $1,000 range...they were from ATLANTA GA.I had a chance to buy one that had it's top put back on..very poorly,but could have gotten it for $100..it was mint other wise and now wish I had bought it and gotten a pro. to redo the top or just left it as was..not that easy to find them!! GLAD FOR YOU BRO.! JAMIE

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Thanx Jamie I priced several at sites online and they varied a bit but all of them were over 1100 dollars, and the condition wasn't stated on most. They are indeed impressive bottles, and were labeled as a cure...Andy

Lordbud

Reaction score
Wow. I could add up the last 50 bottles I bought at shows and on ebay and I am not sure they would have added up to that price. 827.99? Mind boggling. As Mike Dolcini used to call an "advanced colletor". Wow.

Lordbud

Reaction score
[attachment=Volkert's Swifts.jpg] [attachment=Volkert's Swifts.jpg]

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Thanks Jason for the complement, and posting the pics, the thing I loved the most is how offset and crooked the applied ring collar is, I don't know about advanced collector, but I have been at this for a looooooooong timeLOL[:)]

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Thanks Jason for the complement, and posting the pics, the thing I loved the most is how offset and crooked the applied ring collar is, I don't know about advanced collector, but I have been at this for a looooooooong timeLOL[:)]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp