49er club bottle show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

andy volkerts

Reaction score
The 49er bottle club is having its 50th bottle show and sale in Roseville California, on the weekend of dec 4-6 Friday and Saturday only, at the county fairgrounds on all America city boulevard, follow the signs to the parking lot.........

Nevadabottles

Reaction score
I was there last year and it was a good show, probably won't go this year.

nhpharm

Reaction score
Support your local shows! Sadly only one show in the entire state of Texas...but I always make a point to go and support it.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Pretty Good, But not as busy as last year and COLD in the building. There were a lot of sellers and some pretty pricey bottles were sold, I know of a Chalmers Catawba Wine Bitters aqua and pristine that sold for 20 K just a few tables down from mine. The people were friendly , and we had several food trucks this year, so nobody went hungry..I cleared about 500.00 in sales this year and the bottles sold were commons. I have already sold the good ones in past shows .You didn't miss a lot though John, I didn't see any rare Nevada bottles.....Andy

Nevadabottles

Reaction score
Wish I could have gone but I had wrestling. Last year I got brekanhamph soda in good condition for $100 and picked up some nice meds for pretty cheap. I remember seeing a $58,000 bitters there and a Tahoe blob repaired. I also picked up some California blobs and some hutches from all over. The blobs were fairly cheap and the hutches were a good deal too.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
John, The 58 K Bryants cone bitters was here this year also, it was from the same dealer who sold the Chalmers Catawba bitters, dealer was from New York......Andy

Lordbud

Reaction score
The dealer from NY was "ttracing" on ebay who was originally from Cally. Hence all his rare "way too high" opening bids on his ebay offerings. Sorry I wasn't able to attend the Roseville show. Bottles were way more affordable back in the day, even though I had lower salaried job. Prices have gone through the roof for bottles that 30 years ago were quite affordable.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi