AA Auctions Ltd - NOW LIVE!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

AAAuctions

Reaction score
Sorry we haven't been able to post on here for quite a while (I'll make up for it in the next few weeks!) 242 LOTS - AUCTION NOW LIVE - ENDS MON DEC 7th We have a fabulous spread of quality items in Auction #2.....(I'm not sure how to add links onto here so the address for the catalogue is:)http://www.aaauctionsltd.com/auction-2/cgi-bin/CATALL.CGI and to register: http://www.aaauctionsltd.com/auction-2/cgi-bin/REGISTER.CGI Enjoy!
y79groupx1.jpg
y41group1.jpg
y62group11.jpg
y53group1.jpg
y202group1.jpg
y1grouplids.jpg
y23group1.jpg
It really is very easy to register http://www.aaauctionsltd.com/auction-2/cgi-bin/REGISTER.CGI Just 10% buyers premium (no tax to add)PayPal payments gladly accepted (no extra fees!)Shipping is at costEarly glass appraisals by Mark Nightingale ( www.earlyglass.com ) Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Alan Austin at sales@AAAuctionsLtd.com

Attachments

• 7698c7a657fb41a0b6d004031a3c3d84.jpg
    7698c7a657fb41a0b6d004031a3c3d84.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 137

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
See, these images are what we need for the new forum header-- the quality, layout, and diversity is wonderful.

AAAuctions

Reaction score
UncleBruce said:
What are the options/details for shipping a bottle to the USA?
Really sorry I missed your reply previously [&o]We're more than used to shipping to the USA as we have 2k+ feedback points on eBay 'piskey1' (and many more on 'pastera') and the good news is that shipping is at cost and the options offered by the Royal Mail are dependent upon weight but if anyone wanted any specific quotes/estimates I'm more than happy to assist. We only use professional materials and pack with great care and with safety in mind. We're collectors too so know how important it is for items to arrive on time and intact!

AAAuctions

Reaction score
[/quote]
andy volkerts said:
Uncle bruce, I have bought from Alan Before and he will take pay pal and ship to the USA no problem.....Andy

Many thanks Andy, yes in fact I happily accept PayPal with no surchange. Good luck with any bids!

AAAuctions

Reaction score
CreekWalker said:
Very nice photos! Love those lids.

The ironic thing is that although most of the lids are British they came from a collector in the US!As you say there are indeed some fabulous ones. Many thanks for the kind comments

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eloc1