Attachments Missing

Some of the photo attachments are missing from earlier posts...May its just me..??

Administrator Bottle Finder texkev's Avatar
    they are and will be up today. we still have them. we converted all data fine through the 3rd, but due to conversion issues refreshed all new data last night. He needs to clean those up some, from the most recent week. Avatars and the gallery will be next

Senior Member Bottle Master Robby Raccoon's Avatar
    I noticed that entire posts are also missing. I can only find two posts on the thread The Airport Destroyed My Favorite House....
    I think there had been four.
    Also, I'm not able to post pics from links (all my pics are from linked photos) due to size. Why must they be so tiny? That won't do, as I do grand and easy for all to see.

Administrator Bottle Finder texkev's Avatar
    We are missing the General Chat about Bottles section, no idea why. Web guy will get that back up.

I just upped size limits of photos, please try again

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Bear View Post
    I noticed that entire posts are also missing. I can only find two posts on the thread The Airport Destroyed My Favorite House....
    I think there had been four.
    Also, I'm not able to post pics from links (all my pics are from linked photos) due to size. Why must they be so tiny? That won't do, as I do grand and easy for all to see.