I'm Leaving The Forum Indefinitely

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Canadacan

Reaction score
Yes give it some time Spirit Bear... It will take a bit of time to get used to the new forum.
Know that you have friends here that care about your well being... Tomorrow will be a better day!
Merry Christmas to you.i

Ivan

Last edited:

CreekWalker

Reaction score
Bear, keep communicating, new forum, but the same folks here , who look forward to your posts and insights, you are an asset to this forum. Never burn a bridge , you can cross over, you have friends, on the other end, waiting on you. God bless you.

bottlerocket

Reaction score
Spirit,
No matter how small you feel in this existence does not compare to the loss one feels to lose someone and not be able to acknowledge their physical existence.
Hang in there friend, every waking day is a do over.

ajohn

Reaction score
Spiritbear, we live in a time where our spirit being is being buried by all the technologies of an evolving race. It is difficult for some of us to evolve at the same rate that this world is changing. Add the complications of life's difficulties and some of us wake up one day and sense that a darkness has enveloped our world. I do not argue with myself or anyone else if the darkness is real, I just try to understand it's ramifications on my life, then look for the path that best offers a way to bring light into my darkness. The name you have chosen as your user name has a lot of power. There is a reason you chose it, or maybe it chose you. What ever the truth may be is not as important as what your name means. Remember to feed your spirit the food a spirit needs, and come to understand the power of the bear and in time the light within you can be ignited that you may be able to stand in any darkness and see the truth. May God bless your journey.

Kari

Reaction score
This may seem harsh but am I the only one who thinks Spirits post is a bit selfish? It's been awhile since I posted here but when I was more active a couple of years ago I saw hundreds of posts from him and just as many replies. Obviously he formed some good connections with some great folks here so why would someone want to post something like that, knowing people would worry but due to geographic constraints can't do much about it, then disappear?
I had a close family member with Bi-polar disorder and I have sympathy for those who suffer from it, but life is full of trials, we just have to do our best to manage them the best we can.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
I wouldn't say selfish , just in a low spot in his existence, everybody responds differently, but you are correct in stating that he left a lot of us hanging who thought he was a pretty good guy. Maybe he will come back after awhile, but I cannot judge him that harshly...........Andy

upnorth

Reaction score
Take care of yourself buddy. My suggestions are to seek a mental health professional and if meds are needed, take them. Realize that it often takes 2-3 weeks for the meds to really kick in. Meanwhile I would seek support groups for my illness. Humans are hard wired to socialize and isolation cuts us off from needed human interaction. I am NOT a doctor etc. but I work in human service and I see these situations a lot. I respect the bravery and honesty of a person allowing themselves to be this vulnerable by opening up. Conversely it can be a cry for help. So please seek the help that you need and search for support groups that acknowledge your illness. A chemical imbalance at birth, PTSD, Diabetes, Depression whatever, is just an illness. You are still a good person, you just have to take care of an illness. Good luck bud.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora