I'm Leaving The Forum Indefinitely

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
I'm not a stable person mentally, and too much has been going on. I went to my town's break-wall yesterday to debate slipping into the waves or coming home. A few weeks ago, I put a bottle partially through a 1-inch-thick wooden door when I scattered the pills I was gonna take in self-hatred, self-rage, and too much pain.
Not much goes right with me; I have problems. I hide that, and it's only been seen two or three times here that I'm not as well as I make out to be.

I'm also unsure of how to operate the new forum. I tried responding to the new owner's PM that my problem was now fixed with images, but then it wouldn't let me send a PM or my warning to him to not overwork himself since he likely has a billion PMs flooding in.
I deleted all my PMs, but still it isn't working.
The design is also too confusing for me to make sense of-- red doesn't work in my head, and I myself feel crowded from the tight atmosphere of things.

So, until I can make myself right, I'll be gone. Unless a recent buyer doesn't send the MO like he said he would (he already got his bottle.) But I trust that he will send it.
Otherwise, adios people, and good luck in life. May God continue to bless you; being able to get online and read something is itself a blessing.

bluesunrunner

Reaction score
hay bear I feel the same way about the sit , ben here for years , but cant get my old user name and pass word to work .tried to get help but to no avail, guess it's time to fine a new venue.

Bass Assassin

Reaction score
Oh come on guys, hang in there. If you give it it a little time and be patient, I think the site will work out for you. Keep trying and you will eventually resolve your problems. Bear, I truly hope you get better. I know your condition is not your fault or anyone's for that matter. if you haven't already, reach out to somewhere there close to you and let them know you are going through a difficult time. They may be able to help.

Nevadabottles

Reaction score
I agree that this new forum is not as good as the last one, but hang in there Spirit Bear you have good posts. If you read this email me at nevadabottles@gmail.com I have something that you will like.

jblaylock

Reaction score
Hate to see you go, but I've been on many different forums over the years. The new one is way way way, much much better than the last one.

Sent from my Manta on tapatalk

texkev

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry guys if you have issues. Actually the last forum had loads of issues. Image uploading issues, no mobile comparability which is a huge huge problem with Google. not to mention many issues that were not seen by everyone here. VBulletin s the most common forum software out there that's why we chose it. If these issues were not fixed and corrected this site would have gone down hill. We see it all the time here with other forums, much larger than this place and it's a huge shame because they nose dive. I cannot believe how many forums I see that have gone dead. I am here 7 days a week if anyone needs help. I will make videos, posts, etc specifically for that person as to whatever they need or want. All's you have to do is ask me for help.

Harry Pristis

Reaction score
Sometimes I go about pitying myself, and all the time
I am being carried on great winds across the sky.

---Chippewa saying, translated by Robert Bly​

hemihampton

Reaction score
Spirit Bear, I sent your funds for bottle but with all the heavy duty mailing going on for Christmas it may take a little longer to get there. Sorry for any delay. Hang in there & MERRY CHRISTMAS. LEON.

Goodman

Reaction score
Robert, it's Mitch(goodman1966). Robert, I wish you only the best. I wish you would not go. Having been married to a woman with bipolar disorder for over 23 years I can kind of understand where you are coming from. Just know that there are good days and bad. Hopefully your good days out number the bad. And never lose your faith, it's one of your best qualities. Your friend, Mitch

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora