The New Site

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottle-o-pop

Reaction score
I like this new site. It has some new features, which is good. I have no major complaints.

Experiences:

1. I couldn't resurrect my username from the old site. I tried my password, and then emailing for a password reset but my email wasn't recognized. So, I slightly altered my username from bottleopop to bottle-o-pop and registered with the latter name. No big issue to me; no problem.

2. I liked looking at the Gallery, but I found it confusing. It always starts with one person's gallery, or perhaps it's Latest Images - it's hard to tell where I am when I enter the Gallery; it always has the headings Dragonbyte Gallery and DBTech-Gallery. If I switch to Latest Albums and then look at someone's album, the back button does not go back to Latest Albums, although the window says Latest Albums in the dropdown box. To get back to Latest Albums, I have to go to another choice in the dropdown box and then choose Latest Albums. I suppose that starting with Latest Images does make sense. If I go to Highest Rated Images or Most Commented Images, it goes to the same bottle photos which have no ratings and no comments. If there are no comments and no ratings, these dropdown choices should result in showing nothing, I think.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky