medicines & cures

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Allways on the hunt for cure bottles and San Francisco medicine bottles, cure bottles must have the word "Cure" embossed in the glass......PM ME if you have any or post here, thanks.....Andy Volkerts

Nevadabottles

Reaction score
I'll keep my eye out for you Andy since I am just a couple hours from San Francisco, something might appear. Anything in particular that you are looking for (besides the cures)?

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Thanks. In particular I am looking for the longnecked aqua variant of the Pratts new life, A.M. Mcboyle proprietors, 1870's.......and as always I am looking for a Mt Shasta Cure.....Andy

ACLbottles

Reaction score
Do you collect any of the Warner's Safe Cure bottles? Not necessarily just the common Kidney & Liver Cure, but any of the harder to find Warner's bottles?

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Hello ACL bottles. I have the Warners Diabetic cure and the Rheumatic cure plus several varients of the K&L cure plus a Tippecanoe and a London small Warners K&L in green. So basically I am good re the Warners, unless you have one in screaming yellow...Thanks for your reply........Andy

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beth 264