Before & After pic.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Privyprowlerz

Reaction score
Hi Leon. I'm in here under a new screen name. I was buzzkutt previously. unless we get into center city of the few larger towns in the area,

we pretty much can't get much earlier than the 1840's. Even on the rare occasions we hit a real old one, 99% of the glass is in pieces. the folks living
in this area in the early 1800's simply didn't throw anything away until it was unusable. G,E. Weissport blob AFTER.jpgG,E. Weissport blob BEFORE.jpg

This is a Weissport Pa. pony we dug a couple years back. Weissport is about 5 miles from my home.
here are the before and after pics.

saw bone doc today. will be in a walking boot in two weeks. hope to be back digging come spring.

take care Leon

Jim

hemihampton

Reaction score
Yes, the Buzzkutt sounds familiar. Can't wait till winter is over to start digging again. Your bottles came out nice. To bad about the ankle. LEON.

Dr Pepper bottle man

Reaction score
This is a 8 oz. Dr Pepper King of Beverage bottle with the stylized letters, before and after tumbling.
Bought for $25.00 sold for $700.00, tumbling makes a super big difference in some bottles. I have tumbled some of the clear old Dr Pepper bottles, that were left smokey/cloudy.
See pics below.

Attachments

• 8oz.kob.before.jpg
    8oz.kob.before.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 120
  • 8oz.kob after.jpg
    8oz.kob after.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 121

hemihampton

Reaction score
WOW, $700 sounds like big money for that. Wishing I could find some straight sided Detroit Cokes in a privy while digging in Detroit Area, I hear you can squeeze $700 out of a nice one of those & I don't even have one in my collection. Nice job on the DR. Pepper. LEON.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLOWE94