Bottle Dig #2, long video, Drakes Bitters!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
Here's the video of last week's epic city dump dig. I've been digging here for over a year, but apparently this place is saving the best for last!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4u_1f8r_vI

24337289095_8fb680778a_z.jpg

Goodman

Reaction score
Just watched both your videos. All I can say is WOW ! That is a killer citron flask. The cure is just awesome. Totally cool dig. Always look forward to your videos. You scare me with your all metal tools though.

teamballsout

Reaction score
Awesome dig I look every day for you to post a new dig vid and I have not been diseppointed yet! You could be digging shards all vid long for all I care i would still be watching. Helps pass the - 40c it has been up hear the past week! Helps take the digging addiction edge off just a bit lol. I Agree with Goodman nevr like the sound of metal scratching glass unless its a probe I personally use deer antler. Keep up the great vids

anj2006

Reaction score
Nice videos! But man you like attack like a mad man. How many have you broke?

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
Nice videos! But man you like attack like a mad man. How many have you broke?

I've only broke two in the last 15 years of digging, so I certainly stick by my digging style. You have to keep in mind when I'm recording I only have one hand on a long handled rake. To me it looks like I'm digging drunk!

anj2006

Reaction score
I understand that, and respect everybodys individualism. It just looks ruff as hell. What ones did you break? Hope they were not good ones???

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Why can't you just enjoy the guys vids and stop busting on the way he digs. He digs his way you dig your way. Enjoy the bottles.

nhpharm

Reaction score
I'm with Rick on this one. Why criticize and make comments about someone's digging method? RIBottleguy was nice enough to spend the time to post a dig video for all of us who are going through digging withdrawals and like to see some digging being done. Everyone has their own opinion on the best way to dig but to comment in this way simply discourages people from sharing and kills the site!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora