What's Your Best Flea Market, Thrift Store, Yard Sale Find ?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

foster2100

Reaction score
A lot of people go to Flea Markets, Thrift Stores and the such in hopes of finding something they feel is a good find. Let's hear your best finds bottle related or not.

I know for me it was a yard sale find and I absolutely could not believe what in the box, but let's start with what I'd originally bought because some people have things for sale but are sometimes not in the yard sale. I had bought an old laptop still running Windows 98 and the battery wouldn't charge and it didn't have a cord, no problem Websites sell these things for cheap so no problem. I collect video games when I can find them at a reasonable price box or not, it's something that my generation (I'm almost 40 now) that people consider vintage and something that i liked growing up. So as said before the woman says yeah we've got a box full of them (video games) and she says let get my son and see if he wants to sell them, waited and the son brings out a huge box like there was at least 40-50 video games in it, I looked in the box and seen the older Nintendo cartridges (the ones that was from the 80s and 90s) and I seen inside of the box Final Fantasy 4 for the Super Nintendo, I knew off the top my head it was at least $35, so I asked the guy I was like okay what do you want for them all including the laptop. I do this almost all the time when i go to a yard sale I'll ask their price then, offer a price that I feel comfortable at, so I told him $20 for it all. Got it at $20 for it all knowing there was a game in there worth at least $35, so I knew I made my money back just on the one item.

I love a good yard sale!!!

So let's hear your best finds from Flea Markets, Thrift Stores, Yard Sales or otherwise.

Thanks.

anj2006

Reaction score
My best flee market find was a box lot of five boxes of junk basically, except on the bottom of one was a joe DiMaggio rookie card!!! That was twenty years ago...still have the card, its not in perfect shape but its nice!!!

anj2006

Reaction score
Yea i no right! I did send it out to get graded a few years back, it came back a 6.5 ...its still worth a few bucks!!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky