WHISKEY BOTTLES for Sale or Trade

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Harry Pristis

Reaction score
I have a couple of nice TOC whiskey bottles for sale or trade:

whiskeyDeepSpring_Diamond.jpg whiskey_diamond_wedding.jpg whiskeyDeepSpring.jpg whiskeyDeepSpringADVERT.jpg
The colorless (has a faint SCA tint) bottle is in excellent dug condition with faint spots of internal haze which are not evident on display. The amber, 3-pc mold bottle from a Chattanooga distillery is in excellent condition and may rinse out to be mint. On both bottles, the prominent air bubbles in the glass are intact. No cracks or chips or significant damage.

Cash price is $45.00 plus actual postage cost (varies with your location).

Goodman

Reaction score
Hi Harry, those are nice. That's a good price too. What would you be interested in trade for these ? Mitch

Harry Pristis

Reaction score
Hi Harry, those are nice. That's a good price too. What would you be interested in trade for these ? Mitch

Glad you like the bottles, Mitch . . . I did price them to sell. First option to the forum members, then it's eBay for them.

I can tell you what I'm NOT interested in: machine-made bottles. I collect demijohns and black glass, but I like wide-mouth foods, like pickle jars. After saying that, I do have a smattering of bottle in other categories. What do you have as surplus?

Bass Assassin

Reaction score
That Berry's is a very nice piece. If I were a whisky collector I'd be all over it. Surely someone has an interest in that one.

Goodman

Reaction score
How about this one ? I don't normally find this kind of bottle here in Shreveport. I could not pass it up. Late 1700's early 1800's wine with pontil, contents, corked and sealed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 116

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi