Wanted Early 1915 Coke bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Cheswick

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I absolutely love the old hobbleskirt Coke bottles. In particular 1915 and 1923 bottles. I'm looking for anything hobbleskirt 1915 that is crude. Ice blue or clear color, thick bases, script variations, bubbles, etc. I particularly like the earlier Chattanooga, Laurens and Reed Glass Co. bottles. Common cities are fine.

Just let me know and thanks!

J

Reaction score
I have a 1915 from Chattanooga Tennessee. If you would be interested in that one let me know.

2find4me

Reaction score
I would be interested in any FL cokes you got. And Cheswick I have a bunch of D' Patents and Office Patents but I guess you wouldn't be interested in those. I do have some older coca cola stuff but would have to trade for FL sodas.

Cheswick

Reaction score
Yeah, I am pretty much interested in the 1915's and earlier 1923's, mostly for the color and script/manufacturer varieties. By the time the later 1923's and Pat D's came out they were pretty well set on a uniform manufacturing standard. I do however like the early pre WW2 Pat D's made by Chattanooga Glass with the sharp embossing. These are distinctive and I think the most attractive of the later pre ACL hobble skirts.
Joe

2find4me

Reaction score
Is your Bradentown Fla coca cola for sale/trade?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora