Hemihampton

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

truedigr

Reaction score
I usually try and help people find bottles in their area. The 2 users I need to really speak to I suppose no longer receive private messages. Maybe just a glitch or something. Any how, this is for hemihampton. I really hope you bought some of those killer bottles at that Trenton, Michigan estate sale. There were some cobalt squats from Detroit along with killer inks and flasks oh my. They either sold them early or it started today. I am posting this here figuring you frequent this category the most. RC

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Your PM (both of you) settings look wrong but I cant make that change for you. Under General settings check the "From all members" spot.

Last edited:

sunrunner

Reaction score
estate sale's and auctions were once a good place to pick up bottles and books for cheep or some time's for nothing. not to much anymore .one time I found a rear blob beer and a war slogan milk being thrown our in a box of house hold cleaning junk. stuff never was brought up to sell .

anj2006

Reaction score
I guess thats what happens when people just dont k ow!!! There loss our gain!!! Bottles dont turn up much at eatate sales around here! Since the internet everybody thinks they have that $1000 dollar item!! Well sometimes they do!!! If you want bottles around my neck of the woods you gotta dig em or go to the antique mall. Once and awhile they turn up at yard sales,

hemihampton

Reaction score
I just heard about this Auction today. Ends up there was lots of killer 1800's $1,000 bottles & flask & inks, ect, ect for $25 each. Bummer, I missed out. LEON.

hemihampton

Reaction score
Info fromthe newsletter I received today from Mike Broadziks Slugplate newsletter. LEON. TrentonSale.jpgTrentonsale2.jpg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi