East Coast snow storm!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

anj2006

Reaction score
Front page of the local newspaper! 2016-01-23_11-27-41_823.jpg2016-01-25_04-44-46_492.jpg my boys having a blast!!! [ATTATACH]

foster2100

Reaction score
No kids here, I'm almost 40 and not only that but me and the wife decided before we even got married. I'm fine with that the cost of living is so high, we have 3 cats and their our babies, this springs project is building an outdoor play area for them, it'll be enclosed and will even have tunnels for them. They love to watch me outside through our front window but this will be on back porch, so if they like this they're maybe an area for them on the front porch not as big though.

anj2006

Reaction score
Yes i go muddin in it absolutely!!!!! Thats why it was built!!! Sucks when things break, but thats part of it! The thing only gets like 3 miles to the gallon. It has 2 tanks and it costs like 150 bucks to fill. But its worth it!!!!! I am 45 myso and daughter are grown. The boys are foster children. They are great kids. Trying to give them a shot atlife, something there own parents couldn't do. They love the truck!!! Lol. Not much into cats. I have two dogs, a German sheaperd, and a siberian husky.

foster2100

Reaction score
That is very nice thing for you to do, we need more people out here that are willing to show kids why life is great! I know guys aren't really cat at all, I just that it's so cool to watch them go on about their lives with no problems at all. My wife had a cat before I came along and she was 16 years old then and my wife tells me that the cat takes time to get to know people and is apprehensive when it comes to strangers. I meet the cat and she just rolls right over begging for me to pet her, was so sad she got cancer and passed but me and my wife knew that she would want us to get another cat.

foster2100

Reaction score
I know myself I'm into Remote Controlled vehicles and am wanting to get another quadcopter, like a helicopter but is different. They have these that have on board flight footage with a camera that you can see in real time, so since i hunt rivers and creeks I thought it would be cool to maybe use one of those to get a rough idea of the area, with permission. They mud, rock crawl, drift and just about anything you can do with a real life vehicle you can do with an RC but on a lot smaller scale. Heck I've seen them as a snow removal vehicle with real working everything, had a snow blower, and plow with teeth to break up the snow, but everything is waterproofed on the inside, belt driven too!

BellwoodBoys

Reaction score
According to my snow gauge, the total ac***ulation measured in at right around 1.5 hock wines here.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi