Democratic debate

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

TROG

Reaction score
As an outsider I say God help America and the World if Trump gets in with his dictator style ideas

Harry Pristis

Reaction score
The Donald LOVES those low-education voters! The Repubs prepared the way for Trump with almost eight years of congressional obstruction and attacks by innuendo and implication on Hillary and the current administration. Voter frustration led to the tea party which led to the "Freedom Caucus" which led to the deep division in the Republican Party. From this political turmoil emerged a blustering narcissist who promises to "straighten things out." Trump won't ever get the opportunity to cause even greater turmoil in our politics . . . He's just not electable.

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Sooooo what makes Trump a racist? Ya know that word is the liberals favorite, it's in their playbook. When ya can't find any facts and an opinion differs from there's just scream "RACIST" and hope it shuts em' down. A tactic that is quite warn and is loosing it's effectiveness. Can you provide an example of his racist views or you just going by the playbook?

As far as the Quran goes Andy seems to have missed a few verses............here's one. Quran 2: 191 "And slay them where you find them, and drive them out of the places you find them........................................................................and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religions for Allah. I can provide many many more if need be.

The 'guns and bombs' spiel is a bit worn and tiring also, another page straightoutta the play book.

Still waiting for a better SC answer.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
The difference to my mind (my opinion) is that Hitlery Clinton is a liar. Just like Obomba. Obomba did nothing he promised to do during his first campaign. And Obomba was re-elected or rather re-selected because we had no other viable choice. He continued and continues to lie about troops, and boots on the ground. The USA invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. There is no "war" in either country. The USA is occupying both of these countries. Barracks is owned by the big banks/families just like Killery Clinton. Both "parties" in this country are heads and tails of the same coin. Heads they win, tails you lose. Nothing changes. Whether Democrap or Repubican the agenda of the new world order moves forward step by step. All one has to do is check on who finances both campaigns -- the same corporations contribute nearly equally to both Dem and Rep candidates/campaigns!! These candidates are the lowest of the low, corporate/government apparatchiks. At least Trump lies about things everyone believes in! I don't know how anyone in good conscience could vote, period. But how anyone is actually voting for Shillery Clinton is beyond my level of understanding. The "lesser of two evils"? Really so you are going to vote for evil either way. I refuse to take part in the sham of a so-called "election".

I am really kind off disappointed in your reply, and now I know that you are a Republican and support all the hate and bigotry that they support, and the way I know that is in the childish and hateful way you discuss Obamba Hitlery Democrap and the other names that you use in a supposedly adult forum. I know that there isn't much difference in the parties anymore, but at least you don't hear many Democrats running down people because of their religion, beliefs, or gender, lifestyle, which is more than I can say about most republicans......

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Sooooo what makes Trump a racist? Ya know that word is the liberals favorite, it's in their playbook. When ya can't find any facts and an opinion differs from there's just scream "RACIST" and hope it shuts em' down. A tactic that is quite warn and is loosing it's effectiveness. Can you provide an example of his racist views or you just going by the playbook?

As far as the Quran goes Andy seems to have missed a few verses............here's one. Quran 2: 191 "And slay them where you find them, and drive them out of the places you find them........................................................................and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religions for Allah. I can provide many many more if need be.

The 'guns and bombs' spiel is a bit worn and tiring also, another page straightoutta the play book.

Still waiting for a better SC answer.

Mexicans are rapists and murderers, Muslims are terrorists, those are his words that make him a racist. sure some of those people probably are all those things, but the vast majority of them are not, so to go on a National stage and make statements of bigotry and hate are pretty much the definition of RACIST, and the guns and bombs spiel happens to be the truth, because no matter how you wish to downplay that fact, the Military Industrial complex pretty much exists on the profit made by KILLING innocent Human beings around the world whether in Africa, Asia Europe or right here in Orlando. and there are more than one type of the quuran, just as there is more than one type of Bible. so go and try to fool somebody else as you arent doing so well here........

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Not trying to fool anyone..........................can't say the same for you. You do realize that Mexicans are not a race but a nationality? The same applies to the Muslims, it's not a race but a religion and more.

Would I be correct in guessing that you are some kind of SJW who believes in open borders and white men are the bane of humanity?

Harry Pristis

Reaction score
This thread has gone off the tracks. Can't we just stick to candidates, the political party values, and the strategies being employed to get elected? Ad hominem attacks on one another here will not influence anyone in a positive way. On the contrary, such personal attacks are very destructive to a forum.
There are endless criticisms to make about the politics of the day; but, the national government will continue to roll in any case. There is no good reason that any forum members should feel like casualties of the national political battle. Don't identify so strongly with one political view that anyone who disagrees with you is an enemy.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Not trying to fool anyone..........................can't say the same for you. You do realize that Mexicans are not a race but a nationality? The same applies to the Muslims, it's not a race but a religion and more.

Would I be correct in guessing that you are some kind of SJW who believes in open borders and white men are the bane of humanity?

Geez Osia whether they are Mexicans or hispanics they are definitely a race, and people of Muslim descent are of a race also, BUT to run them down as Trump has is definitely RACIST, No I do not believe that all white men are the bane of existence, Just some of them, You cannot tell me that you do not hear the hate in some of these peoples voices can you??? I also believe in proper immigration, but we already have several million immigrants already here illegally, and nobody can deport them all, so its better to assimilate them into our system and if we could get congress off its dead butts and put a REAL immigration policy in place it would help, wouldn't it.........Yes Harry it has gotten off track, but that is what happens here, I just live with it, its the same thing with our congress, division, hate and fear..........Andy

Too Many Bottles

Reaction score
The difference to my mind (my opinion) is that Hitlery Clinton is a liar. Just like Obomba. Obomba did nothing he promised to do during his first campaign. And Obomba was re-elected or rather re-selected because we had no other viable choice. He continued and continues to lie about troops, and boots on the ground. The USA invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. There is no "war" in either country. The USA is occupying both of these countries. Barracks is owned by the big banks/families just like Killery Clinton. Both "parties" in this country are heads and tails of the same coin. Heads they win, tails you lose. Nothing changes. Whether Democrap or Repubican the agenda of the new world order moves forward step by step. All one has to do is check on who finances both campaigns -- the same corporations contribute nearly equally to both Dem and Rep candidates/campaigns!! These candidates are the lowest of the low, corporate/government apparatchiks. At least Trump lies about things everyone believes in! I don't know how anyone in good conscience could vote, period. But how anyone is actually voting for Shillery Clinton is beyond my level of understanding. The "lesser of two evils"? Really so you are going to vote for evil either way. I refuse to take part in the sham of a so-called "election".

I agree !

POLECAT

Reaction score
Anyone here a Libertarian? Free minds, free markets, limited government.

If I were to turn on the news 4, 10, 20 years ago I would be watching the same thing. Conservatives vs. liberals back and forth. Both two peas in a rotten pod that want the exact same thing - increased size and scope of government. Nobody learns from history.

And no government could dig or document to anywhere near the extent of what the INDIVIDUAL's in the bottle community have done yet they deem us greedy looters.

Live free and dig / dive on.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora