Most valuable acl soda bottle in your area

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hudsonclub

Reaction score
Taz

I cannot find a single reference for a "Pux" soda bottle - nothing/nada/zero/zilch ???

I can tell you a little about New Rochelle Beverage, it was my family's business. Started by my great grandfather around 1924. The plant was at 22-24 lafayette avenue new rochelle (now it is an auto repair shop). It was a total mom and pop operation, with my uncle mixing the flavors, my grandfather selling to stores in Westchester, Connecticut and NYC, and my mom just generally getting in the way. The two brands they made were Hudson Club, which were large bottles with paper labels, and Pux, which were the painted label 7-oz bottles. They also had a beer and soda store in town and they distributed a few local brands (Narragansett Beer and Utica Club). They closed the business in 1966. They couldn't compete with the majors for shelf space in the stores and they went bust.

I have a few small items, but am on the look out for any scraps of my heritage. If anyone has anything from New Rochelle Beverage that they are willing to part with, I would be interested in buying from you.

Thank you!
-Peter

tsalz14

Reaction score
Peter:

I might let go of mine for the right price. I haven't seen another so I am a little hesitant. Email me at tysazz41@gmail.com and we can talk if you'd like.

Thanks,
Tyler

zack3303

Reaction score
Of the numerous acl bottles from Connecticut that are listed on Worthpoint, this one has the highest sold for price and depending on condition varies between about $150 and $350. This is the only Connecticut acl with a sold for price of over $100

Silver Fox ~ Torrington, Connecticut

View attachment 169503

View attachment 169504

Of the numerous acl bottles from Connecticut that are listed on Worthpoint, this one has the highest sold for price and depending on condition varies between about $150 and $350. This is the only Connecticut acl with a sold for price of over $100

Silver Fox ~ Torrington, Connecticut

View attachment 169503

View attachment 169504

Does anyone know the rarity of this variant. Seems older only 6oz and more art deco stlye? Silver Fox Beverages ACL

Attachments

• IMG_0014.JPG
    IMG_0014.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0015.JPG
    IMG_0015.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0016.JPG
    IMG_0016.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0017.JPG
    IMG_0017.JPG