Portmouth Ohio Straight Side Coca-Cola aqua ring neck or shooulder?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CreekWalker

Reaction score
Anyone know if this bottle is worth more than the $25-45, I see most SS 1910 type Coca-Cola bottles from Portsmouth, Ohio, bring on the 'bay. It has a ringed neck or shoulder. 2-11-16 003.jpg2-11-16 004.jpg

iggyworf

Reaction score
I am no expert on old coke bottles, but I think that type of bottle did not hold coca cola. It was a soda flavor or something like that. My girlfriend has about 10 different ones. I personally would not pay more than 10$. Hopefully someone else will help out. Still a cool bottle!

CreekWalker

Reaction score
Thanks, iggyworf. I believe you are right, however , every town with straight side Cokes, have their own rare variations, some are common and some scarce. I just noticed another Coca-Cola SS soda is own ebay with a $199 starting price.

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
People can start a bottle at any price they want.

To determine recent "actual" value (sometimes there are outliers), go to e-Bay. The upper right says "Advanced" to the right of "Search". Click it. Enter key words in first box. Below "Search", it has 3 ways to search it. I usually click "Complete Listings", as it will bring up what they sold for and didn't sell for.
You can exclude key words too. But, otherwise, e-Bay works like any other search engine.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ebayadvsearch

CreekWalker

Reaction score
Thanks, found several from the completed search for this town a couple weeks ago. Prices all over the place.

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Look at the green ones for the same bottle in similar condition. Green and X bids = sold.
Black and Buy It Now or 0 bids = didn't sell.

reach44

Reaction score
I know this is a super old post but I haven't been on here in a long while. That bottle contained a flavored soda. Orange, grape, lime etc.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora