New Collector

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

heather081

Reaction score
Hello everyone,my name is Heather.I just recently started collecting Poison Bottles.and I have become obsessed quickly.I live in Louisiana so it is hard to find anything good here (thats not ridiculously over priced) and ebay is just our of my price range.So my question is does anyone have duplicates that they would want to get rid of for a reasonable price or even a trade maybe? Thank for your time and i hope we can all be great friends.(and i have crept around the message board and it seems like yalls collections are immaculate.I hope i have collections like that one day! thanks again for your time and blessed be -Heather

andy volkerts

Reaction score
Hello Heather, Welcome to the forums. You can sometimes find a deal on flea-bay, you just have to search it every day or so, so as not to miss something. There is an Antique poison bottle collectors association APBCA that has a website online just google APBCA and it will come up.........Good luck with your collecting, it is a fascinating hobby.......Andy

heather081

Reaction score
thank you andy "flea-bay" haha to funny!and i have tried to contact the APBCA but cant get a reply. and another question if you dont mind,would you or anyone you know,know how to get the Rudy Kuhn workbooks?thanks

Bass Assassin

Reaction score
Hey Heather, I'm in Louisiana as well. What city are you from? I don't own any poisons but I am a digger and I may run across some in the future. Thanks for stopping by and welcome to this site.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
I know you wont like this, but again Flea-bay, there was a set on just this last week, they are out of print and can be expensive, maybe someone here will help with locating a set. We have several members who are with the APBCA on the forums.

heather081

Reaction score
very small world.me and my bf are looking to go antiquing and flea marketing.any good ones your way?

Bass Assassin

Reaction score
Yes, matter of fact there is. Antique Alley in West Monroe. Store after store after store. Park in one place and everything is within 1 block of Trenton St.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora