2016 Toronto Bottle Show is April 17th in Pickering

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
there was a wide variety of items there , older soda water bottles , milk bottles , pop bottles , books , medical bottles , bottle caps , advertisements like signs . I didn't find anything stunning , a few neat local sodas from 50's era , didn't find any rare art decos from the 20's or 30's . I did find one from the 40's though . there seemed to be a lot of bottles selling , I'd notice as I walked around some were gone from tables , los of people looking for specific bottles ,

there was somebody walking around trying to find muskoka bottles , I overheard him ask one of the sellers if he had any Huntsville lake of bays bottles , think he may be a while finding that one, I've lived there and never once found one in good condition within the town limits , never even found a broken one and never seen a single one for sale in any of the antique stores here , did find a few missing acl label when swimming in a nearby lake but that's it

RCO

Reaction score
I'm always surprised by how many people were there , not sure if all of them were serious bottle collectors or not , some might of been "local " collectors just looking for items from there area or just curious to see what was there but either way it was busy

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora