old threads .

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sunrunner

Reaction score
why are old threads keep coming up on this site? I have seen some just recently that are too or the years olds!:(

Canadacan

Reaction score
I personally revived one of Carlings threads from 2010....why???...because it seemed relevant and added nicely to the topic, besides I post stuff on here and get like 2 response's!..lol
The thing I hate about this site is the inability to edit my post!....for me I like to have that ability to add in stuff I forgot, on another site I use it as a fully editable composite....it is so awesome!
If you want to have a peek for curiosity sake?...let me know.....I usually try and tie up the first 7 posts then I can edited and add to each section as needed...you would have to see what I've done, it's also a ton of work!

But I know what your saying....that moment you realize your reading something from 3 years ago!:confused::mad::p

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Two years ago a poll was made and the voting was in favor of letting all threads be open forever.
As far as editing, you can for I think 2 days here's what I suggested and it was fairly well backed up.
"I think 3 minutes was way to short but unlimited adds additional problems. When a post is made and has a bunch of replies and then the OP edits with new info or ads pics in the first, I get lost.
Maybe edit until a reply is made?"

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwt@ky