Are These Insulators?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
M0GDkIErnQbYpa1QNEV6MA.jpg
I saw these on another site. Only photo provided by a collector of insulators.

But what are they? Are they non-US?

BillinMo

Reaction score
They're similar in appearance to a radio standoff insulator. These started turning up about eight years ago, in a variety of colors and none of the ones I've seen show any signs of use. I strongly suspect they're recently made items but I'm afraid I don't have much more info.

Bixel

Reaction score
Yeah, 100% agree. I have seen these online before, and they are always "from the mold" perfect. I suspect they are some sort of art glass type of thing, based of a general shape of an insulator.

caveman101

Reaction score
Yes. I think they are. If you want to check a site; try National Insulator Association internet site. Then click on IDENTIFICATION for FOREIGN. I am pretty sure they are not north American. I am new to this site. I have some pictures of a coke bottle. I cant find out how to post. So here are a few pics if you may know any history. The embossing is: "Property of COCA-COAL Bottling Co. Min cont. 6 fl oz" Base embossing: LEXINGTON NC

Coca-Cola Bottle 002.jpgCoca-Cola Bottle 006.jpgCoca-Cola Bottle 007.jpgCoca-Cola Bottle 004.jpg

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Click here to make a post in the section you'll need to.

You have a bottle from, of course, Coca-Cola Bottling Co. They bottled many things other than just Coca-Cola in most cities. This held another flavour.

Click here to probably learn a few tricks on using search-engines to do historical research.

caveman101

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! I was thinking that also, but without any other embossing or a place for a paper label I thought it strange to put another flavor. Thanks for info. I learn something new everyday! Thanks again!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora