Jinx ! You better believe it.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bottlediggingcop

Reaction score
The worst thing you can ask a cop is "Busy today?". It will make an airplane fall from the sky and land on a traffic jam on the highway. That one phrase has resulted in more chaos than I can put into words. There is nothing worse. Also, if you mention a crazy person by name in conversation, they will call for the police within the hour. Seen it too many times...

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
I have to say I have always been very anti-superstitious. It's all a numbers game, and there will always be instances that can be attributed to "good luck" or "bad luck". I've been on plenty of digs where I intentionally tried to jinx myself just to prove that it's nonsense, and found great stuff. Other times I would try to get as much good "karma" as some call it piled up, and found absolutely nothing. The way I see it, if God wants me to find bottles, then I will find bottles (and be sure to thank Him!). If I don't find anything, then he just wanted me to get a workout. I've had lots of collectors remark how lucky I am when it comes to digging. If there's one thing I've learned about luck, it's that God controls it. He is my "luck".

sandchip

Reaction score
Yes. I can't begin to count all my blessings, even when I don't find a thing.

coldwater diver

Reaction score
Isnt there some kind of saying " A bad day of bottle Diggin(Diving), beats A good day of work" ? Something like that I know Ive heard it somewhere before, It will come to me. :rolleyes:
Im just glad to be alive doing what I love to do.

coldwater diver

Reaction score
BOTTLES 004.jpgclean flask.jpgThere is something that does happen to me and i was wondering if it happens to anyone else. I have a way of finding a broken half to something and it may take years and I will find a whole example.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp