Coke soda water bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
I have a straight side Coke soda water bottle, embossed on bottom with Coca Cola Bottling Co. - Chase City, VA, it has an embossed ring on the lower neck - there is nothing on the bottom, was wondering if this real or a reproduction?

Reaction score
Trying to post photos, but not working.

imYF53p-274.jpgimYF52p-273.jpgimYF51p-272.jpg

Reaction score
This is more blue than a regular bottle, is it a reproduction, and what is the approx. value, thank you!

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
The photos are a bit small, but I'm pretty sure it's real. I've never heard of any of the flavour bottles being reproduced. The reason it's a different colour is because it's not exactly a Coke bottle, it's a bottle that the local franchise had used for their other products. It was probably purchased from a different glassmaker than the actual Coke bottles.

At least I assume it's a flavour bottle. If it has the Coca Cola logo then it's an early straight-side bottle that predates the hobbleskirt design.

Reaction score
The photos are a bit small, but I'm pretty sure it's real. I've never heard of any of the flavour bottles being reproduced. The reason it's a different colour is because it's not exactly a Coke bottle, it's a bottle that the local franchise had used for their other products. It was probably purchased from a different glassmaker than the actual Coke bottles.

At least I assume it's a flavour bottle. If it has the Coca Cola logo then it's an early straight-side bottle that predates the hobbleskirt design.

Thank you! I thought it was real but wasn't sure. It doesn't have the script logo, but block letters, I was told it was from around 1910 and it is from my local bottling plant that closed about 50 yrs. ago.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi