Looking for veterinary bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

bostaurus

Reaction score
I am always looking for veterinary bottles. I prefer 1880's or earlier, especially pontiled ones, but also interested in later ones if they are unusual.

botlguy

Reaction score
As I go through eBay looking for my Pharmacy / Drug Store bottles I notice Vet. bottles listed and think of you. We haven't heard much from you lately, happy to see you're still around and interested. Jim

Dr Pepper bottle man

Reaction score
I had a super rare vet bottle from Houston from two doctors, called The Cat & Dog Hospital, it is cobalt blue and supper embossed. I sold it with my collection years ago. See pics.

Attachments

• cat4.jpg
    cat4.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 202
  • cat1.jpg
    cat1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 204
  • cat2.jpg
    cat2.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 191
  • cat3.jpg
    cat3.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 190

Krykettbug85

Reaction score
I have this listed on eBay. I didn't think to check here before listing.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 193

nhpharm

Reaction score
That Houston bottle is a beauty for sure!

vintonjoe

Reaction score
I am always looking for veterinary bottles. I prefer 1880's or earlier, especially pontiled ones, but also interested in later ones if they are unusual.

I recently purchased a box of apothecary bottles from an estate sale that came out of an old country store. Most of the items looked like they were early 1900's. There were 5-6 veterinary bottles with some very cool looking graphics. Since this came out of an store, most are still full of the original contents.

I would be interested in selling them if you are interested, I can upload some pictures later.

Thanks

Joe

bostaurus

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Has been awhile since I have been on the site. I had some problems getting on when things were changed up and then just got out of the habit of checking in. vintonjoe I would love to see pictures of what you found. I will try to post pictures of some of my recent bottles. Hope you all had a very nice Thanksgiving.

botlguy

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Has been awhile since I have been on the site. I had some problems getting on when things were changed up and then just got out of the habit of checking in. vintonjoe I would love to see pictures of what you found. I will try to post pictures of some of my recent bottles. Hope you all had a very nice Thanksgiving.
As I said before / above, I'm glad to see you post. Please don't be gone so long.
Jim

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown