ACL's

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bass Assassin

Reaction score
Does anyone see anything they need. Took these photos in an antique store.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Bass

Thanks for sharing. I studied them closely but don't see anything I can live without. Speaking of which, I'm currently organizing my collection of about 500 bottles and have made arrangements to sell all of them, except for my personal favorites, to one local collector. He's also buying some soda bottle go-with's that I have, plus various other collectibles. I figure its time to cash in on my collections because my grown children have no interest in my stuff whatsoever. I plan to save the more valuable 'good stuff' for my grandkids. And its not like I'm dying or anything like that because I'm as fit as a fiddle. But there comes a time for most collectors when it just makes sense to weed out certain items and only focus on the good stuff. Some collectors have been doing this all along, but not me! I pretty much kept every bottle I ever found for the past 40 years regardless of the condition. Of course most of them have been boxed up that entire time, which is crazy and why I'm selling out!

iggyworf

Reaction score
Yeah, thanx for posting Bass. But nothing for me. My girlfriend would probably be interested in that full Coke commemorative, but with shipping it's not worth that much.

Bob, congrats on your sale!

Bass Assassin

Reaction score
Ok. I saw them and since I don't know much about them I thought I would post pictures in case someone here might see something of interest. ACL, I'll get back to you soon.

Canadacan

Reaction score
Uhhhggg another Tru-Ade :/..... still on the hunt for an unknown Cal-Ade.........

RCO

Reaction score
I spotted a Canadian bottle in one of the pics , is an orangette lemonette in one of the photo's , it was from montreal quebec , unless it was sold somewhere else ?

orangette.jpg

2find4me

Reaction score
If any of them are from Florida I would be interested.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi