lady has a hard to find bottle but keeps cancelling when i try and meet to pick it up

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
another day another cancellation , I was in town next to her's and sent her a message indicating I'd be willing to meet today to pick up bottle , her reply was she had already been into town this morning and could not meet .
I don't understand what is mentally wrong with this person , I'm starting to think she doesn't want to sell or decided she wants more money . either way she clearly doesn't have any intention of selling the bottle to me or she would of meet by now

mctaggart67

Reaction score
Again, move on because you won't win this one, my friend.

RCO

Reaction score
Again, move on because you won't win this one, my friend.

I would have to agree it doesn't sound very likely that this is going to work out ( don't think I can recall any item I've bought or sold of that site where there has been so many agreed plans to meet that were in turn cancelled for no reason ) , which of course would lead to the question of why she offered it for sale to begin with but who knows

bottlediggingcop

Reaction score
When I encounter plans being cancelled last minute for a purchase, it usually turns out the seller is waiting to steal the item to sell it. Common problem on the MS Gulf Coast. People offer items for sale that they have limited access to, once sold, they steal it.

RCO

Reaction score
When I encounter plans being cancelled last minute for a purchase, it usually turns out the seller is waiting to steal the item to sell it. Common problem on the MS Gulf Coast. People offer items for sale that they have limited access to, once sold, they steal it.

interesting though but pretty sure she owns the items she posted online , she posted a large number of different ads not just 1-2 items , lots of pictures of the stuff she was selling , she clearly has it in her possession

Latest posts

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnny Rocky