Wide Variety, some nice stuff on ebay!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
Listed a bunch tonight, from an unlisted pontiled medicine to some rare colored sodas. And yes, two of the sodas are relists.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ribottleguy77/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

s-l225.jpg
s-l225.jpg
s-l225.jpg
s-l225.jpg
s-l225.jpg

s-l225.jpg
s-l225.jpg
s-l225.jpg
s-l225.jpg

s-l225.jpg
s-l225.jpg
s-l225.jpg
s-l225.jpg
s-l225.jpg

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
No duplicates Jim, but I know someone who has an extra, will try and see if I can get him to part with it.

nhpharm

Reaction score
I was watching one of these bottles, and then all of a sudden the listing was converted to a buy it now and someone bought it...a bit disappointing.

botlguy

Reaction score
Jim, send me your address and I'll send you a care package :) mburkett@ci.pass-christian.ms.us
Your generosity to the members of these forums is a breath of fresh air. It is sometimes difficult for me to accept ones generosity but I look forward to what you have in mind. THANK YOU. PM sent.
Jim
P.S. I like you eBay user name.

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
Sorry nhpharm,
There was only one watcher on that bottle and no bids. I figured it was the guy who asked about a buy it now. As a rule I never pull listings, but if someone makes me a reasonable offer I will add a buy it now option. If I ever come across a bottle I really want with no bids, I throw in a minimum bid, that way it can't be pulled or changed to a buy it now.

nhpharm

Reaction score
I had intended to bid on both NH Amber blobs to take advantage of combined shipping. In the end I bid on neither since one of them disappeared. It is worth noting that there are other ways to watch items than to push the watch button, so more people might be keeping an eye on an item than you think.

corrybottles

Reaction score
I agree I don't push the watch button either. I save the auctions in my favorites. Then bid near the end of the auction. Sometimes I lose out but you can't get them all.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora