Senior Member Bottle Master

Found in Arizona

Picked these up in Quartzite Az. Don't even know why I got them. Guess cause they were big???

WELL I WAS GOING TO DOWNLOAD PICS, BUT I GUESS IM TOO STUPID

Senior Member Bottle Master Robby Raccoon's Avatar
    At the top of the response box you type in, you see a bit to the right of Font and Size a smiley face. Right of that is a globe with a grey infinity-looking thing. That inserts links for us to click on. Right of that unlinks things, and right of that is a square with a tree in it.
    Click the square with a tree.
    Your screen turns grey, and then give it several seconds till it gives you a Select Files option, or go to Insert URL if you have its web-link to paste in.
    Select from your computer.
    Then click Upload Files and wait a moment.
    If that does not work, you either have a memory-space issue as on some forums you cannot upload unlimited photos; or, it's not a .png or .jpg file which can sometimes be converted by resaving it as a .jpg file.

If issues still persist, email me them at MalemuteKid1@gmail.com and I'll work it from there. Be sure to put your name as ajohn in the first sentence.

Oh, ignore the attached thumbnail photo. I had to walk myself through the steps to tell you them, and I cannot delete the photo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brocke.JPG  

Senior Member Bottle Master
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1461373388997.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	171274Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1461373504242.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	14.9 KB 
ID:	171275Thank you for the help.I suck at the computer. Took me a while to cool down.

Senior Member Bottle Master Road Dog's Avatar
    Need a pic out of that jar. Is that a Midget? Looks like maybe some oxblood on top.