Hello I'am NOT new here

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

inbottleitrust

Reaction score
Hello bottle fellow the name is Leon & actually I'am not new here.:cool: Previously my account name was sir.bottles but for some unknown:confused: reason I cannot log in!!:boom: So I have to make this new account.

Harry Pristis

Reaction score
Welcome back, Leon! Look on the positive side . . . You can post all of your old bottle images again because you have a new screen-name. I want to see your case bottles.

inbottleitrust

Reaction score
Thanx Bob & Harry, that's so relieve. I thought I was not welcome here.:)

hemihampton

Reaction score
I thought I was the only Leon in here? Welcome back.

inbottleitrust

Reaction score
To the other Leon: Nope, your not the only Leon around here.:p Sorry if I were disappoint you.LOL;)

To Jim: I'am not in south africa. I think you've been mixed up with someone else. Are you still the moderator of abn in facebook?

To Andy volkerts: Oh my, Andy V I can't believe you still remember me.:) Not yet!:( I'am still on the hunt for it:cool:. I know that there is one available for sale on the internet (not on the bay) but the price is $650 not including shipping! That's when I said DOH!

andy volkerts

Reaction score
All right you are the same person!! I know they are really getting pricey, just like most of the good western sodas I used to collect, they are now out of my price range. Its good to have you back, happy bottling........Andy

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi