Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brick Dump

Brick Dump

This dump give very bottles for all the hard work but ton good bottles broken.!

Senior Member Bottle Master
    I would say the hell with it . to much work.

most dumps have more broken bottles than good bottles at least that's what I've found , if there is bricks mixed in with the bottles might be even more broken ones

Senior Member Bottle Master CreekWalker's Avatar
    Check the perimeter , away from the brick and main mass of junk, sometime a good one rolled to a safe spot. Interesting stuff you found!

I mean no disrespect but your pictures are so out of focus it's difficult to tell what you have. I can't help.
    Jim
    Collect: 1/4 & 1/2 Oz Pharm / Drugs - 1 Oz "Stand Up" Pharms - WAW-WAW anything - Santa Ana, CA & Coeur d' Alene, ID bottles. TRADES available

Quote Originally Posted by botlguy View Post
    I mean no disrespect but your pictures are so out of focus it's difficult to tell what you have. I can't help.
    Jim
    Hey jim my pics are clear as heck its at your end? I know what remedy is !

O.K. I guess I can't help you.
    Jim
    Collect: 1/4 & 1/2 Oz Pharm / Drugs - 1 Oz "Stand Up" Pharms - WAW-WAW anything - Santa Ana, CA & Coeur d' Alene, ID bottles. TRADES available

Senior Member Bottle Master hemihampton's Avatar
    For me to much glare to read. Lots of times I gotta take 20 different pics at 20 different angles just to get 2-3 good pics that has the right lighting & angle. Then I just delete the other 17 bad pics after saving 3. Lot of work. LEON.

I can't tell what the little one says either, apart from "catarrh". Looks like an interesting one, I don't remember seeing it before.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBottles View Post
    I can't tell what the little one says either, apart from "catarrh". Looks like an interesting one, I don't remember seeing it before.
    Sorry guy the company made this remedy did very weak embossment cheap glass here the same and a another