Canadian Whiskey Bottles??

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

OntarioBottles

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm new to the site. I recently acquired about 50 bottles from the 1926-1933 era, as evidenced by the Liquor Commission Board of Ontario sealing stickers on many bottles.

Most are whiskey bottles (most are embossed), some gin, some wine, and 1 old Hamilton Brewing association Regal beer bottle. Several have original labels and caps.

Is there any interest by members of this forum? Please email me to talk about it.

Alan

RCO

Reaction score
i'm interested in Ontario bottles but wouldn't be interested in older liquor bottles , they might be of interest to someone if they still have the paper labels on them and identify the maker and such . I'm not really sure how rare or hard to find such bottles be as I don't really collect liquor bottles , if you could post some pictures that might help

botlguy

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. Please post your information with pictures and we can make comments as appropriate. Most collectors are interested in older, say pre-1900, bottles but some are into more modern bottles, particularly milks and Painted Label sodas. Give us a try.
Jim

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
I'd be interested in seeing some pictures as well, although I also don't really collect liquor bottles much at all I'm afraid.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora