Cobalt blue Key West med

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Conchtimes

Reaction score
I pulled this one a couple weeks ago. It's only the second one of these I've ever found in twenty plus years of digging and the first one was Aqua.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
That's fantastic! I've always wanted a coloured druggist, especially a blue one. What's up with the lines on it? I've never seen that on a bottle, unless it's staining and the camera did something weird to the picture.

Conchtimes

Reaction score
Thank you!!

The lines on the bottle are like a heavy etching that we see a lot down here. The old diggers say it's from the leaching in and out of contaminated ground water over many years.

nhpharm

Reaction score
We see the same etching on stuff we dig near the coast in Texas. Adds character to the bottles...that one is a beauty!

Lordbud

Reaction score
Sorry to read you traded this one off for the beer. I am primarily a druggist/pharmacy bottle collector, although I do have a few beers in my general collection. This one is a beauty. It would have brought a pretty penny on ebay.

MuddyMO

Reaction score
They do? Being from Florida, I'm familiar with this one, and there are plenty more to be had. I think some are embossed W.T. & Co. on the base?

Conchtimes

Reaction score
Sorry to read you traded this one off for the beer. I am primarily a druggist/pharmacy bottle collector, although I do have a few beers in my general collection. This one is a beauty. It would have brought a pretty penny on ebay.

The Sweeny is actually a soda bottle and a very rare one at thatl. I don't plan on selling it but I'm fairly certain that I could get $1500 for it on eBay. The guy I traded with is a good friend of mine and he's a med bottle collector so I'm happy with the trade.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora