J.T. Sherrer

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Nevadabottles

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I found this bottle a while back and can't find any information or any prices. I know it was made by Pacific Coast Glass Works and it dates in the 1900's. Any more info would be helpful. IMG_0191.jpgIMG_0193.jpgIMG_0189.jpg

Nevadabottles

Reaction score
Hi Jim, I don't know why it rotates the pictures but the top is a machine made crown top. Not sure how to rotate them either sorry, but the bottle is also 7 1/2" tall. I thik it dates around the 1910's. IMG_0195.jpgIMG_0190.jpg

andy volkerts

Reaction score
It looks like a turn of the century Jackson California soda bottle, at least that's who J.T.Sherrer was. I do not know the value, and I think Markota's soda book is all blob tops. That's all I can help with.......Andy

Nevadabottles

Reaction score
Ok, thanks Andy. I don't know why but I haven't found much on it either. I paid $20 for it just because it looked like a good bottle.

andy volkerts

Reaction score
I think you did ok, its probably worth that or more, especially if one was a collector of Jackson bottles or Crown Top Western sodas. Must be pretty rare cause I have only seen The Sherrers in blobs...Andy

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fancy2cu