Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Member Bottle Finder Dr Pepper bottle man's Avatar
    This cure belongs to a friend of mine, C.C.C.C. Chapa's, San Antonio, Texas.
    Wanting Texas Dr Pepper embossed/raised letters bottles, Artesian from Waco and Artesia from Ft Worth, Texas

Senior Member Bottle Master andy volkerts's Avatar
    That's a rare cure bottle Tbm2!! I have a amber, square, about 3 3/4 inches tall C. C. C. Chancre cure from Palestine Texas that is from C R Thomason of which only 3 are known 2 without damage, Mine and one other. Just about any cure from Texas is pretty rare!! The mayor of Palestine wants the Chancre cure pretty bad, he keeps me appraised of his offer regurlarly. If your buddy wants to sell his Chappas cure LMK. I will get a pic of it and post on here whenever I can. I have got to get a newer cellphone and start taking some pics.....Andy

Senior Member Bottle Master
    Quote Originally Posted by andy volkerts View Post
    That's a rare cure bottle Tbm2!! I have a amber, square, about 3 3/4 inches tall C. C. C. Chancre cure from Palestine Texas that is from C R Thomason of which only 3 are known 2 without damage, Mine and one other. Just about any cure from Texas is pretty rare!! The mayor of Palestine wants the Chancre cure pretty bad, he keeps me appraised of his offer regurlarly. If your buddy wants to sell his Chappas cure LMK. I will get a pic of it and post on here whenever I can. I have got to get a newer cellphone and start taking some pics.....Andy
    I would love to see a picture of the Palestine cure when you can post one. I live just about 30 minutes north of Palestine.

ACL bottles if you go to Peachridge glass and type into the search bar ccc chancre cure, an article will come up about it and a pic of my bottle, as it is the one I bought from JP Tech on E-bay..............Maybe you can post a link, cause its above my knowledge level at this point.........Andy
    Last edited by andy volkerts; 09-26-2016 at 04:04 AM.

Sure thing! Here's a link. Now that's one bottle I'd love to own. Very nice.

Thank You ACL bottles for the kind words and the link. I was excited to get it! its pretty rare. Texas bottles hold a special interest for me, as that is where my grandfather was from, Palestine, Texas.

Senior Member Bottle Finder Dr Pepper bottle man's Avatar
    I have a embossed/raised letter bottle from the 1920's Dr Pepper bottle from Palestine, Texas in my collection.
    Wanting Texas Dr Pepper embossed/raised letters bottles, Artesian from Waco and Artesia from Ft Worth, Texas

Quote Originally Posted by texas.bottle.man2 View Post
    I have a embossed/raised letter bottle from the 1920's Dr Pepper bottle from Palestine, Texas in my collection.
    That's one I'm still looking for. There's a 3 Rivers version and your version. Nice bottle!

Cool Dr pepper. Palestine is only 18,000 people now, I wonder what the pop was in 1875-1900. Back when every town had a beer and soda bottler........Andy