HIRES ROOT BEER ~ vs ~ VERNOR'S GINGER ALE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SODABOB

Reaction score
In the meantime ...

I decided to give away a free acl book based on a "pick a number" basis. Originally I didn't want to do it this way, but nothing else has worked. Here's how it will work ...

1. This voids all of the other methods of receiving a free acl book that I listed earlier

2. This is open to every member who wishes to participate. (But not members of the administration)

3. This offer closes at midnight eastern time, Sunday, November 13, 2016

4. Pick a number between 1 and 100 (Only one number per member)

5. If someone picks the exact number, they immediately win and the offer ends

6. If no one picks the exact number, the closest number wins whether its higher or lower than the exact number

7. In the event of a tie, I will come up with a "Tiebreaker"

8. If the winner already has one of the acl books, or recently purchased one from me, they will get another book but not the $60.00 value equivalent

Good Luck to All - May the luckiest member win!

Signed,

Sodabob

ACL Soda Bottle Book (447x600).jpg

ponygirl

Reaction score
Hi Bob....I am new to this site and hope you may be able to tell me something about some bottles I found recently. Do you know anything about Mathieu Beverages from Taftville, CT ? I have several emerald green glass soda bottles. These are embossed with the company name on the front and bottom. The tops are crown tops and the seam in the glass goes over the lip. Do you or anyone out there have any info on this company or the value of these bottles? They are in very good condition with almost no scratches. A little dirt inside since I found them in a dump. Any information would be helpful....Thanks!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen