Dr Ulmer's Liver Corrector Savannah, GA

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ACLbottles

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I recently picked up this nice BIM aqua medicine bottle from Savannah, Georgia which I can't find much information on. It's embossed The Specialty Co / Manufacturers / Savannah, GA. on the front panel, and Dr Ulmer's / Liver Corrector on the two side panels. The back side is unembossed. There's not a whole lot online about The Specialty Company, the bottle, or Dr. Ulmer. I was able to find that Dr. Ulmer died of small pox in January of 1891. I was also able to find that there is also a dose glass from Dr. Ulmer which advertised for his Liver Corrector medicine. Does anyone have any information on this bottle? Anyone know how rare this bottle is and maybe a value for it? Thanks!
IMG_3294.jpgIMG_3295.jpgIMG_3296.jpgIMG_3297.jpgIMG_3299.jpgIMG_3302.jpg

RJ2

Reaction score
Gotta be rare, at least, I found nothing but the dose glass. It's not for sale per chance?

ACLbottles

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies! I noticed it was also unlisted on Matt's medicine nexus website, so I figured it had to be somewhat hard to find.
RJ2, I think I'll probably hang on to this one. I really like it, and I wouldn't have much of an idea of what to ask for it anyway. Thanks though!

RJ2

Reaction score
I don't blame you.
It is not a bottle to get rich on, but the very rare bottles always increase in value over time.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi