cowseatmaize

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Maybe he's in 'moderator heaven', thing is no one knows or seems to care............................remember when this place was fun and we had some sort of comradery. Only one moderator and that was Woody. Brother Loby was with us, the pages were blue, and no elites were here............................well not that many. Yep, this place used to be fun.

Bass Assassin

Reaction score
Now that you mention it, haven't seen or heard from him in awhile. Hope everything is ok

ajohn

Reaction score
I remember! Still have Lobo's email conversations we had.Is that weird?....Sure miss those days

ajohn

Reaction score
Old days

Hey! Do you new guys ever get into any heated conversations? Man we used to have some good ones! Ain't nothing like a good family argument.

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Yea, I still have my emails w/ Brother Loby too. Used to like to go back and read his stuff till it got wiped out by Eric while he was messing w/ things he did not understand.

......................and heated discussions...............I liked the one about the chainsaw in the woods. Another was the barrel of bottles at the burnt house, I was right on that one.

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Having been a moderator on one site, when I stepped down I almost entirely stopped going. I found other places to go and things to do and thought that was why I rarely visited the site till I realised, I let myself get replaced and turned into a regular user even after all the time and effort I gave them to keep that very difficult place under control. I visited once after that and haven't gone back to it.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimp