Warners Safe Cures for sale

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

TwistedTea12

Reaction score
Listing in eBay now 7 lots active if you see something interesting you want to get privately let me know ASAP Christmas is coming just had a baby girl and I lost my job so need to liquidate unfortunately :(

http://www.ebay.com/sch/southwvabottles/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
540-620-1024
142c512ba22237da7a07cc9b29b6622c.jpg
9adc487453b49264826acbac403aa0cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

merrbabe5357

Reaction score
New to this forum

So I am new to this forum and I am curious to know if reproductions of the Warner's Safe Cure Kidney and Liver bottle with a paper label, cork and safe on the back, with Rochester, NY embossed on the back, by Crownford China co, inc. is anything worth anything ?

nhpharm

Reaction score
Some of the reproductions are worth a lot but assuming it is a standard color (light amber) you can figure on it being worth about $25 or so. They have become collectible in themselves these days and the strange colored ones can go for good money.

TwistedTea12

Reaction score
So I am new to this forum and I am curious to know if reproductions of the Warner's Safe Cure Kidney and Liver bottle with a paper label, cork and safe on the back, with Rochester, NY embossed on the back, by Crownford China co, inc. is anything worth anything ?

They used to not be worth anything but for some reason now people are paying out the Ying Yang for some of these weird colored reproductions for example the cobalt ones or the teal etc ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karjes18