The Agony Of Defeat

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jk666

Reaction score
I was out hiking yesterday and spied some junk spilling down a steep slope. Three cars, two motorcycles, one washing machine and a LOT of bottles. A quick look told me that none of it was particularly old, mostly the 1950s. I need to go back with some heavy gloves (and a tetanus shot) to se what local ACLs I might find.

jk666

Reaction score
I'm sure there will be. I can post pictures. Anything you're NOT interested in?

RCO

Reaction score
sounds like a scrap metal bonanza , there is a strong market for scrap metal although considering the location it might be more trouble than its worth to remove , here for old cars you also can't scrap them unless you have the ownership which is a bizarre rule since who is going to have the ownership for an old beat up car in the woods or field they found ?

it does sound like a good spot to find bottles if it is that large of a dump site , there could be some variety to the mix as well

hemihampton

Reaction score
I'm sure there will be. I can post pictures. Anything you're NOT interested in?

I'm not Interested in pull tab beer cans. just flat tops & cone tops. Rusty, dented is OK. Keep me in mind. THANKS, LEON.

jk666

Reaction score
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

jk666

Reaction score
Did I mention that it's adjacent to the property line for the Trump owned Seven Springs estate?

RCO

Reaction score
it doesn't really look that old , might be something good if you poke around enough , keep in mind the other bottles if there are any are going to be deeper down or hidden under things , the newest stuff will be most visible

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
I like that little pink car, anyone know what it is? And unfortunately the site looks like it's a bit new, even for me who loves exploring that kind of place. Looks like 70's/80's to me. Those places can sometimes have good advertising stuff though.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown