Alaska Bottles!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
I found a listing for a Yukon bottle when searching thru some sold listings , its for " Whitehorse beverages " which still appears to be a coca cola bottlers today but doesn't make this drink anymore . it sold for $75 dollars on ebay so must be fairly uncommon , the pictures online weren't that good though , it looks like its from the 50's or 60's maybe

whitehorsebeveragesYK.jpgwhitehorsebeveragesYK1.jpg

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/CANADIAN-WHI...086664?hash=item1a245ae648:g:SqcAAOSw44BYhheZ

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
I found a listing for a Yukon bottle when searching thru some sold listings , its for " Whitehorse beverages " which still appears to be a coca cola bottlers today but doesn't make this drink anymore . it sold for $75 dollars on ebay so must be fairly uncommon , the pictures online weren't that good though , it looks like its from the 50's or 60's maybe

View attachment 177562View attachment 177563

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/CANADIAN-WHI...086664?hash=item1a245ae648:g:SqcAAOSw44BYhheZ

Oh nice one! Anything from Whitehorse would have to be relatively uncommon since there have never been that many people living there. And then once you add in all the collectors trying to get a bottle from every province and territory (except Nunavut) and you get a pretty high demand.

BOTTL3CRAV3

Reaction score
Oh nice one! Anything from Whitehorse would have to be relatively uncommon since there have never been that many people living there. And then once you add in all the collectors trying to get a bottle from every province and territory (except Nunavut) and you get a pretty high demand.

That's a sweet bottle!! My wife and I stayed there for a night and it was pretty cool! The Mail has to be flown there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrenzi