Alaska Bottles!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BOTTL3CRAV3

Reaction score
Here's my Alaska bottles!
908aaccc258431d8299c5d6536e0e923.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hemihampton

Reaction score
Curious what the Hutch say's, I can't read it. THANKS, LEON.

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Very cool! Do you know how many bottles Alaska has? I'd imagine not very many. I've always wanted to get a bottle from one of Canada's Arctic territories and I know there are a few in existence but I've never seen one in person.

BOTTL3CRAV3

Reaction score
Very cool! Do you know how many bottles Alaska has? I'd imagine not very many. I've always wanted to get a bottle from one of Canada's Arctic territories and I know there are a few in existence but I've never seen one in person.

Hello, not sure how many they have, but my digging buddy dug this out of a privy this past summer. It was super cool!!
75a04f1a3018704c934d33bcadfa4cf4.jpg

botlguy

Reaction score
Well, I say: "Please keep digging, we need to see more." I'm seeking to add a 1/2 ounce pharmacy bottle to my state collection realizing I have little chance of doing so.
Jim

BOTTL3CRAV3

Reaction score
Well, I say: "Please keep digging, we need to see more." I'm seeking to add a 1/2 ounce pharmacy bottle to my state collection realizing I have little chance of doing so.
Jim

Oh yeah!! And from my knowledge Alaska pharmacists in Alaska didn't use half ounce bottles I know that fairbanks didn't

RCO

Reaction score

I haven't seen any in person either , have seen some pictures online , the Yukon for sure has a number of bottles it sort of boomed in the early part of 1900's when mining big there and is definitely some bottles from there . but not sure how many or how rare they would be

I doubt there is any from Nunavut , although likely something from the North West Territories and city of Yellowknife area , it seems to big to not have had something operate at some point

hemihampton

Reaction score
Nice Hutch Bottle. Congrats. LEON.

P.S. Do you know a Daniel that digs bottles & cans in Alaska??

Last edited:

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora