Test Post - New Member

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Old Wiltshire

Reaction score
TEST POST - UPLOADING PHOTOGRAPHS
I am new to this particular forum so just trying this out as a test post for uploading photographs

-

-

-

-0-​

Last edited:

Harry Pristis

Reaction score
Welcome to this forum, Old Wiltshire. Your eclectic taste in bottles will be a real asset here. Your photography is first rate.

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Looks like you're doing pretty well in all realms for the forum, photography, and quality.

Are you an auction or major collector?

Old Wiltshire

Reaction score
One who is also up late if he is indeed from Wiltshire, too, as it's past 4:30 A.M. there?

Hi again Spirit Bear, Yes I do appear to keep odd hours, I have a job which entails me being up and available at all sorts of times so I use a variety of forums to kill the boredom.
I'm also of a 'certain age' now where, when not working, a full nights sleep without the interruptions of nature are a luxury!!

Last edited:

Harry Pristis

Reaction score
Old Wiltshire is a "Super Moderator" of the British Antique Bottle Forum. He's also an excellent researcher on bottle history. His posts are invariably worthwhile . . . a resource for this forum.

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
I thought this originally was the British forum. If I remember, its previous owner was in England (in which case Americans and Canadians teamed up to overthrow the monarchy and implement anarchy as usual. LOL)

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora