SC Dispensary

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
That link above said this bottle never came in amber originally & only repros came in amber? LEON.

hemihampton

Reaction score
From what the link said it depends on size. what size is yours. Quart or pint or half pint? LEON. scdbottleinfo.jpg

Click pic to supersize.

whittled

Reaction score
P.K. Huggins #262 is pint, 360 is a similar form and quart, 602 is listed as repro and a different form altogether, All 3 are listed as some shade of amber. Reggie may have meant just that there is an amber quart repro, even though it's not a true whiskey cylinder form.

rhwillia

Reaction score
A.... very rare example, especially if it is in primo condition( Looks pretty good) B.... pretty rare probably less than 15 known. C ....don't take less than 2 grand for it, if it is primo. All I can say guy, great bottle!!

I have had people tell me $1500-$2000 and others say $8000. I know there is no set price on things like this but that's a big difference. I guess its just worth what someone is willing to pay. If its that rare and only worth $1500 I would probably keep it.

saratogadriver

Reaction score
It's pretty difficult for anyone here, even someone who is an expert on SC dispensary, to give you a meaningful answer on price. That's because what you have is apparently rare enough that there simply aren't any recent comps out there. Even when there are ebay can really surprise you, if two people want the bottle bad enough. The only recent rare SCD bottle that has gone off on ebay was the one I mentioned above, apparently not as rare as yours and in a clear, not amber color, and that one went $1400 plus. That is probably as close to a real answer as anyone is going to be able to give you.

Jim G

godschosen1

Reaction score
Crazy amber rum lip cylinder! I've seen them sale for 2k-15k. Depends on who knows about it and the offers. Id be hard pressed to sell myself but could put the money toward other bottles

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coronado