Dallas Fort Worth area bottle digging

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

theonlykikki

Reaction score
I'm new to this. truedigr was kind enough to take me digging with him and the other Robert last Sunday. Yes, I AM HOOKED! Here are some of my finds not including bottles (they're still soaking) from my Sunday dig with the 2 Roberts. Thank you truedigr for putting up with me! I can't wait to go again! HUGE thanks to both Roberts for carrying my finds for me I promise I will never have that much to carry again when and if we go again!
bea796a6824a66da9d65eefc7dde568f.jpg
a6d35195caa076b47fab3b018e0fbccf.jpg
3995c34b574648809ff6817f75e03f5d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

theonlykikki

Reaction score
I forgot to say that alot of the things I brought home were discards of the 2 Roberts!

Twins

Reaction score
Oak Cliff which is a suburb of Dallas is the oldest part of the area. I saw someone on here that said they found the old town dump and lots of great bottles but the post is very old. I've researched to no avail to try and find the location of the dump. Any tips on how to find it. I've researched old maps, sent messages to the oak cliff conservation people, etc., etc.
Hey I know where most of the digging spots or dumps in Dallas. Been digging since 1970s. My brother and I have been to all of em. Still have stuff to dig but are Dangerous.....bums and crack houses. Once had our gas tank filled with dirt in oak Cliff. We were arrested for digging at AA ARENA site at 2:00 am. Dallas county jail ain't no fun. I can tell you where some safe places to go dig in Dallas but most of em are post 1920. Lewis.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MDuncum