A few Ontario bottles.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
the artic pop bottle on ebay in florida has reappeared after not selling the first time but now the seller wants more $ , was $25 plus shipping , now he has included a " dominon soda " from Hamilton and wants $55 Canadian for the pair

and wants $ 47 Canadian shipping for a total of close to $ 100 and its open for bidding so could even go for more if someone really wants it , I though it was too much when it was going to cost $70 so the new price seems way too high and I already have the dominion as its not that hard to find

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/322430783655?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

RCO

Reaction score
$_57.jpg

RCO

Reaction score
as a matter of principle one thing I refuse to do is pay someone more money than what they wanted the first time an item was for sale , so I'm out

but maybe someone else will pick it up , had a few other watchers last time

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Yeah that's way too much for me! I don't remember how much they were asking for the Arctic Pop I saw at the Ottawa show but it was nowhere near that. I think it was $20 at most because I did debate over it for a bit before deciding not to go for it, and I would have immediately dismissed it if it was anything more than that. I have too many hobbies/not enough income to spend that much on individual bottles unless they're something really special.

Canadacan

Reaction score
When I bought this lot of bottles I was really only after the Orange Kist bottle....first of it's kind that I've ever seen, anyways I put a pretty good dollar value bid to get them and it still worked out inexpensive, to the tune of $8.75 per bottle including shipping....the rest were just a bonus. But that being said I just laid out $160 for a single bottle!...Rare and high demand brand though.

RCO

Reaction score
Yeah that's way too much for me! I don't remember how much they were asking for the Arctic Pop I saw at the Ottawa show but it was nowhere near that. I think it was $20 at most because I did debate over it for a bit before deciding not to go for it, and I would have immediately dismissed it if it was anything more than that. I have too many hobbies/not enough income to spend that much on individual bottles unless they're something really special.

it does seem like too much , most of the embossed bottles I have from that time period , have paid $10 - $20 . most have been in that range and some might of cost a bit more if I had to pay shipping . but I haven't invested $100 into any and don't plan on doing that just to acquire this one even though it is neat

Canadacan

Reaction score
Guess you have to have a cut off somewhere, they are just bottles after all and we are only the custodians of them for our time.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis