Question My searches are not finding either of these bottles! Please help! Newbie on here!

I have recently opened a small vintage/antique shop and have had these bottles for years in a box. I have googled, Ebayed, Etsy'd and searched Pinterest for both of them so I can price them. I was expecting to find both pretty quick but no luck...and countless bottle pages too! Only good thing is i found this site and am hoping someone who might see this can help!
    The first is a wine bottle but silly me deleted the picture but will post it tomorrow. Is it a hobnail style?

And the last picture has a picture of the glass marker and can't find that anywhere either...

Thank you in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1810.jpg   IMG_0583.jpg   IMG_0589.jpg  
    Last edited by Juleslovesjunk; 02-03-2017 at 01:54 AM.

Senior Member Bottle Master
    its not that uncommon to not find information about a specific bottle when searching around the internet , I have had many for which I was able to find nothing

How frustrating! Thank you @RCO for letting me know I am not that crazy or search challenged...any suggestions to manually search?

Senior Member Bottle Master Canadacan's Avatar
    The mark on the base is Glass Container Corp. 1934-ca. 1968. ....plus a couple articles regarding the product.

Looks like there was legal action involving the product.
    Pisco Punch- Oakland Tribune, 17 May 1934, Thu,....source news papers . com
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pisco Punch- Oakland Tribune,* 17 May 1934, Thu.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	176963

Pisco Punch- St. Louis Post-Dispatch, 09 Jul 1939, Sun,....source news papers . com
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pisco Punch-  St. Louis Post-Dispatch,* 09 Jul 1939, Sun.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	120.3 KB 
ID:	176964
    Collecting Western Canadian sodas, and USA Orange Crush.

Thank you so much! It amazes me how everything had to be secured with a patent or else! You are very kind to have spent that much time to research!

Now, if i could only find out if it is worth anything! It still has the gold foil on the neck too!

Cheers!

Senior Member Bottle Master Canadacan's Avatar
    Your welcome!....It would have more collectability if all the labels were intact. It is a neat bottle and product but it may have little value, the best is to search ebay to see what similar bottles have sold for, check sold listings.
    Collecting Western Canadian sodas, and USA Orange Crush.

Senior Member Bottle Master Spirit Bear's Avatar
    Here's something I wrote on using a Search Engine (Like Google) for research:
    https://www.antique-bottles.net/show...s-for-Research
    Have I not commanded thee? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Joshua chapter 1, verse 9.