Bichara Saisit la Fortune bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ugglan

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone can help me with this bottle.
Bichara Saisit la Fortune.
I can't find this shape or this label on the www.
I find that "Saisit la Fortune" was released in 1917.
But is this the real thing ?
Does anyone know if Baccarat made these bottles even though there are no Baccarat marks anywhere ?
Thanks.

Attachments

• DSC03363.jpg
    DSC03363.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 149
  • DSC03365.jpg
    DSC03365.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 159

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Sure looks legit to me. Baccarat makes crystal, correct? Is it crystal? I don't think I've ever seen an embossed bottle made out of crystal before.

ugglan

Reaction score
No idea if crystal can be emossed. I found one or two hits on the www about Baccarat making bottles for Bichara in the early 1900s. Seems it could be worth a few $$ though.

whittled

Reaction score
I'd guess no to Baccarat. For one thing it was WWI and I read that while they were able to stay open it was largely do to adapting themselves to the war effort. I'm not sure where making perfume bottles for a company in Syria would fit even though France and Syria were connected in some ways, Then again, I don't see a large reason for a supply of fine crystal glass at all, except maybe binocular lenses.
That's just my thinking and I have been proved wrong before.

Ken_Riser

Reaction score
Sure looks legit to me. Baccarat makes crystal, correct? Is it crystal? I don't think I've ever seen an embossed bottle made out of crystal before.
Crystal capital of the world I'd Prague checkoslovakia spell cklol yu ought to see their chandiliers crystal as big as a. Normal house my unit 11th armored Calvary marched into Prague to help them with their soveriniety from Russia yea crystalline chandiliers capital of the world look up Prague yea Sat on checkpoint Charlie the day east Germans came west to scouts out!!!
db45d01d5c40924d3b99ef641c944de0.jpg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TracyPecora